4.10.2011

MIA

I have been neglecting my little bloggy here and have been completely MIA this past week (and will continue to be next week) because:

a) my unlimited internet ran out, therefor leaving me with zilch internet last week, and I can't let that happen again so I can check my flight on Friday! This leads to...
b) I leave Londy in 5 days and have vowed that none of those precious moments will be spent on a computer!

But the past week has been awesome and eventful and included finding little inspirations for my senior collection, chance meeting an adorable woman who used to be a couturier for Dior and YSL, having speakeasy drinks served in teacups, learning how to make kick ass kettle corn on the stove, having a delicious picnic in the park, high tea at Kensingtonm Palace and a little bit of day drinking tossed in for good collegiate measure!

We took tonight off (being girls about town for 7 nights in  row takes a toll on you!), but the festivities start up again tomorrow, and then graduation is on Thursday! Time needs to stand still for just a minute so I can enjoy these last 5 days.

1 comment:

  1. That was 4 months ago. Surely your ISP isn't that mean (if it is - change).

    ReplyDelete