3.27.2012

Back In The Game

I'm laying in bed, watching Gilmore Girls (season 2- the best) and eating shrimp & pasta... and I can't help but think "Is this really my life post-fashion show?" The biggest thing in my life, my entire to-do list every day, the source of all my creativity and effort is... over? What am I going TO DO WITH MY LIFE?!

I'll be the first to admit I needed a few days of sleep and hanging out with the frands, but I don't know if I can go back to a life of unproductivity. I mean, yeah, I guess I have other classes, and there's that whole job search thing I should be working on, but I need to give myself another outlet of creativity which is why I am going to start writing here again!

I have oodles of fabric left and 5 week with access to these kick-ass sewing labs, so stay tuned for my projects coming at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment