3.14.2011

5 weeks and counting

Seriously, 5 weeks and counting... how weird is that? I knew that this semester would go by fast... but really? I can't imagine being done here in London, it's too weird to even think about. So I won't hah. But to make the most of the end of this trip, I have told myself that I will do one thing that makes me really happy every day. Just so that I can't ever say "oh I wish that I had done this..." or "I can't believe we never did that!" 

Starting with yesterday, I took an afternoon for me and went to Brick Lane to do a bit of shopping (and gift-buying for those lucky ones at home). The tubes were all closed so I found a bus and set out to walk there... and on my way I found a new market! See what happens when you go wander by yourself? Oh, and it was a very successful shopping day too which made me happy. I feel so weirdly grown-up knowing London so well that I can just leave my front door, hop on a bus and find my way. I don't even know Chicago that well! I feel so acomplished.


Today I have a lot of homework to do, so my happy moment wasn't a place, it was my dinner. I made pasta sauce with spinach from scratch and had it with garlic bread and green beans. Yum! I'm working on a runway review of the Etro Fall 2005 RTW. Random collection to assign us, in my opinion. But whatever. I'm at 250 out of 600 words.... aka hardly done.


my street

No comments:

Post a Comment